Effective Email Communication
Email is the modern and widely used business communication system that is supported by Information technologies. Importance and uses of email in business communication are greater than any other communication tool. Almost all kind of occupations, professionals, trades, and works email messages are one the easiest and low-cost business communication method. Nowadays emails work like legal agreements.
Although email is a valuable tool, it creates some challenges for writers. Miscommunication can easily occur when people have different expectations about the messages that they send and receive.Email is used for many different purposes. Depending on your purposes, the messages you send will differ in their formality, intended audience, and desired outcomes. So—how do you know when sending an email is the most effective way of accomplishing your communication goals? When is a brief message OK, and when it is more appropriate to send a longer, more professional-sounding email? How should you decide what style of writing is appropriate for each task? We are here to answers to these questions!
How participants will be benefited after course:
1. Learn about different kinds of e-mail.
2. Write an effective e-mail in a short time.
3. Can choose appropriate e-mail format.
4. Write convincing e-mail.
5. Can write concise e-mail.
6. Quick response
7. E-mail automation.
8. Easy mailing with Microsoft Outlook.
9. Call a meeting through Microsoft Outlook.
10. Quick steps.
10. Understanding other’s e-mail & quick response.
11. Organizing e-mails by creating folder & folder rules.
12. Set mail priority in both sending & receiving.
1.Get to Know Basic Email Writing Structures.
- Understand basic professional email structures
- Identify key things to do and things to avoid
- Learn how to do basic editing ofpunctuation and capitalization.
2. Business Mail vs. Personal mail.
3. Tools: Microsoft Outlook
- New Email.
- Creating folder.
- Rules creation.
- Quick steps.
4.Let's Start Writing
-Write more effective subject lines
- Understand the organization of email text
- Write better email text
- Analyze and identify the traits of introductions and announcement emails
- Learn and use key language for these types of emails to revise
your first email.
- Subject, Greetings, body & closing.
5. Types of e-mail
7. Promotional e-mail
8. Convincing e-mail