Training on Fire Safety & Management
Workplace Safety is one of the prime importance of the day. Fire incident is every day's news. We learn so many things to excel our life, business, good will, and world.We also need to learn something for safety of such valuable life, property, business & good will.With the little sense of Fire Safety & first aid, one may save the huge loss of life, property, business & good will. From this training professional we will learn the modern approach on fire safety & management to create safe environment in workplace.
At the end of the training the participants will be skilled in safety management& will also be able to keep their workplace safe & secured from fire hazard.
Broadly, this session is designed to achieve the following objectives by delivering the topics on fire safety, earthquake safety & first aid in the following manner.
1. Will be able to carry out fire risk assessment in workplace.
2. Will be able to prepare fire emergency policy & procedure
3. Will be able to comply with fire safety laws & standard in workplace
4. Will be able to work as a first aider & rescuer in the organization
5. Will be able to carry out workplace fire safety inspection
6. Will be able to develop workplace fire hazard reporting process
7. Will be able to carry out workplace fire incident reporting & investigation
8. Will be able to carry out fire emergency evacuation drill
9. Will be able to form fire emergency warden
10. Will be able to maintain & design of fire safety equipment.
• Power point, Interactive Lecture, Group Exercise,
• Video clips presentation
• Case Study&Discussion
• Drill & Practical Session
• Q & A
Contents of Training
• Fire Safety
• Fire Risk Assessment & Matrix
• Fire Safety Laws & Standard
• Fire Emergency Planning
• Fire Chemistry, Types of Fire
• Main Causes of Outbreak of Fire
• Fire Detection & Warning System
• Fire Protection System
• Fire Hazard Reporting
• Formation of Fire warden
• Role of Fire wardens
• Good practice & Bad practice
• First Aid
• Statistics of fire incident in Bangladesh
• Case study on: Nimtoli, NTV &Bashundhara fire incident
• Video session on earthquake safety procedure
• Fire Drill & Evacuation System
• Fire Emergency Signals
• Rescue Methods
• Operating System of - Fire Extinguisher, Hose Reel, Fire Blanket.
• First Aid
Post evaluation and Certificate distribution